Calling all writers: I am soliciting biographical submissions for my anthology, Flashbacks: Snippets of Life.
I am calling for realistic (or not so) pieces influenced by your own trials or those of others. Realistic here means lacking the elements of speculative fiction: that is a focus or inclusion of tropes of SSF&H. Certain tales, e.g., those from the perspective of a child, have wiggle room with the whole “realism” spiel. I am totally willing and accepting of magical realism.
Entries must be at least 2 kilowords, and less than 15 kilowords.
I’m setting a
deadline for March 1st, 2014April 1st, 2014. After that point, I will allow only updates (edits, rewrites) from accepted submissions.
Interested? Follow these steps to join the ranks of Anthology Club and submit to this and any other active anthology project:
1) Follow this link to Anthology Club’s homepage.
2) Read up on how it works, then follow the instructions on the site to register and activate your account.
3) After receiving confirmation you are an active member of the group, click the Forums link to find forums for projects, project proposals, critique requests, craft-related questions, genre-specific discussions, and generic jive.
Any questions? Hit me up on the comments below. I’ll be glad to field any questions.
- Call for submissions: Descent Into Darkness, a horror anthology edited by LE James (mutedbutpresent.wordpress.com)
- Calls for Submissions: Summer Shorts (mutedbutpresent.wordpress.com)
- Call for Submissions: Western Project (mutedbutpresent.wordpress.com)